Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Deep Thoughts (by Jack Handey)...

If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because man, they're gone.
***
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
***
To me, it's always a good idea to carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."
***
Probably the earliest fly swatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
***
To me, boxing is like ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.
***
If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic.
***
I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. And since he's so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and hand it to him.
***
If you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it would really make you mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a magazine.
***
I'm going out to find me one of those newfangled flyswatters....

Comments:
You are funny. Ane weird. Where do you find this stuff.... I guess that is why you are such a good youth pastor. Deep thinker you are young apprentice... uuumm.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter