Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Face Visors...

Have you seen those visors that some people wear, that are slanted in such a way that they cover the person's entire face? It is a tinted plastic shield to protect a person's eyes from the harmful rays of the sun (and apparently their nose, mouth and chin as well). It's kind of like that shield thing on a knight's helmet that slides down to protect their face. Except this doesn't protect from the crushing blow of a mace, and it looks like it's from the planet Zargon.

Well, these crazy sun shades fool me constantly. I watch people walking down the street, looking like they have their head down, and I figure they are about to clang into a pole. Or worse, when they drive with these things, it looks like they are fishing for something they dropped on their floor mat. I'm ready to swerve defensively at any moment because I'm sure they are not watching the road (but, of course they are - at least we hope).

I've got a solution. How about inventing some sort of protection that covers one's eyes and maybe has special arms that can hinge themselves over a person's ears to keep the eye protection in place. We could call them "protective harmful ray optical shade devices."

Or maybe just sunglasses or something....

Comments:
hahaha! you know... sometimes I think those people just wear those honkin' things b/c they don't think other people can actually see through them!!! I've seen some old ladies stare at me in the skytrain through them and sometimes I feel like saying "Hey Lady - I can see you too!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter