Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

Ack, Ack, Ack...

Kylan is almost 15 1/2 months old and he is running around, kinda looking like one of those martians from "Mars Attacks" especially when he's wearing a sleeper or one-piece outfit of some kind. He nods his head as he toddles and he flails his arm out in front of him, just like the martians in the movie. They ran around saying "ack, ack, ack", which when translated meant, "Do not run, we are your friends" (as they vaporized everybody in sight).

Looking back, I'm thinking that my buddy DNO and I were the only ones to watch that movie in theatres. It was so cheesey and bad that I laughed (more than I should have). Now that I'm a father, I understand that the director must have had a 15 1/2 month old son when he was getting his inspiration for those little green men.

As I type this, Kylan is running around the house with his arm pointing in front of him, chasing Capo the dog, tummy sticking out saying "buh-bye, buh-bye, buh-bye." Loosely translated in Martian, that means Ack, Ack, Ack....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter