Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Bank Robbery...

My bank was robbed today. I swung by to pay a bill and found a note on the door that said, "Bank closed due to robbery" (there were about 25 people waiting at that door - not sure if they ever got in). I decided to withdraw some money from the ATM and saw that my account was overdrawn. Those thievin' varmints!! They must have gotten away with more than their fair share. It's weird, though. I am overdrawn quite often at the middle and at the end of the month. This bank must get robbed a lot....

Comments:
hmmm... maybe thats what happened to MY account. phew... for a bit there I actually thought that maybe I had actually SPENT that money. Feel better now. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter