Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Odoriferous...

Okay, what is it with people who come out of public washrooms complaining about the smell? "Whew, it smells rank in there!" "Do NOT go in there!" "I almost died in that gas station bathroom...!"

Well, duh. Did you expect a fragrant meadow with bunnies and baby deer frolicking and playing amidst the daisies? I never complain about the smell because A) I expect it to be bad, and B) I hold my breath. Well, I don't hold my breath the whole time, but I don't breathe through my nose - that's just asking for trouble. It doesn't matter what bathroom it is, whether at the Esso or the opera, I don't breathe in the noxious fumes. Why would anyone want to?

Next time you hear someone complain about how stinky the public washroom is, ask them why they're sniffing it all in. And then remind them they just contributed to the problem....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter