Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Christmas Gifts...

Gotta go get some girl gifts. Something for my wife and something for my daughter. Both are difficult to shop for because my wife doesn't know what she wants, and my daughter knows a million things she wants (Kylan, by the way, will just need something for him to chew on - shouldn't be too difficult).

What does one on a budget (a budget that hasn't been written down, mind you) buy a 5 year old girl for Christmas? Well there's Polly Pocket stuff, Barbie stuff, Dora The Explorer stuff, and Power Puff stuff. There's Easy Bake Oven stuff, Cabbage Patch Doll stuff, Totally Spies stuff, and Disney Princess stuff. Games, gadgets, dinnerware playsets. Chicken Little, Finding Nemo, and DVD boxsets. My Little Pony stuff, My Little Pet Shop stuff, My Little Brain Hurts Just Thinking About It All stuff.

I think I'll put Barbie on My Little Pony, stick them in an Easy Bake Oven and see what comes out. "My Little Phony Bimbo" from Mattel....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter