Friday, April 28, 2006

 

No Call Yet...

It has been 2 full days and I have yet to be contacted by the Vancouver Canucks organization regarding their vacant head coaching job. I suppose that they have to do due diligence and make it look like they are interested in other potential coaches before offering me the position, but I would have thought by now I'd receive at least an email from them. Maybe they don't have my email address? It's Dairn at hotmail.... I know, it's spelled weird. I hope some DaRIN at hotmail isn't leaving his chicken farm in Nebraska, getting on a plane, and wondering what the heck 'hockey' is anyways. No, not to fret, they have my correct email. Especially after I spammed them 60,000 times last year during the lockout.

I sure hope they don't mind me running team drills from the bench, because I can't skate. Pretty darn good with a whistle, though....

Comments:
did you send in a formal CV? I would follow the proper protocol for applications. You might get a good letter out of it.
 
Brian Burke always answered my letters to him.

Nonis? Hmmm...perhaps he isn't the Burke clone we thought he is, then?

Have you ever thought about taking a 'step back', and merely applying to be coach of next winter's Canadian Junior team? Remember, there is no Bertuzzi to deal with there...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter