Monday, June 19, 2006

 

Nicotine Dentyne...

I was in London Drugs and I noticed a guy talking to the pharmacist about Nicorette, the helps-you-stop-smoking gum. He grabbed a big box of the stuff and headed towards the front cashier. When I came up there, he was talking to the clerk at the cigarette counter, and buying a big carton of cancer sticks.

Now, was he just going to be performing an experiment of some kind? I mean, if he really wanted to stop smoking, he wouldn't have walked out with enough cyanide, tar and nicotine to choke a diesel bus, right?

Oh well, addictions make us do silly things sometimes. I mean, except for me, of course. I can stop blogging anytime I want. Really. It's true. Stop looking at me like that....

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
yeah... ok... yeah.. o ... of coarse, me too... I can quit... is there as stop blogging help... hytmotism... i dunno... *not addicted*... ahhh.
 
you blog?
really?
can i read it?
 
i'm addicted to being awesome... patch that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter