Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Dit Doo And More...

A few random musings.

When I spoke at church last week, I asked people about their favourite TV shows. One answer was "Sha Na Na" and that broke me up laughing! What a bizarre 1970's show title to mention in church - awesome! Anyways, two days later, it was the answer to one of the clues in the newspaper crossword puzzle. Sha Na Na! How crazy is that?

I used the stairwell at the Save-On-Foods parking garage and noticed that they cleaned and pressure washed it. Now it smells like urine AND soap. Nice.

Dit doo. No, it's not a Sha Na Na song lyric, but that's how my 2 year old son says thank you. "Here's your cereal, Kylan." "Dit doo." It's pretty near darn cute. Yup, he's a polite little guy when he's not throwing things at your head.

It's hockey pool time again! My favourite time of the year. It's like Christmas for me! (Think I need to get out more often?)

Something in our bathroom struck me funny. Our "American Standard" bathtub and toilet, are both CSA approved (Canadian Standard Association). Ok, maybe I'm the only one thinking that's a little bit funny....

Comments:
Ringette and hockey helmets are also CSA approved. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter