Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Long Arm Of The Bao...

Beijing - The long arms of the world's tallest man saved two dolphins in northeast China by reaching inside of them to remove plastic they had swallowed, state media reported yesterday. (Dec 15/2006) STORY

Did you read about this? The man named Bao Xishun is a seven-foot, eight-inch herdsman from Inner Mongolia, and his arm could reach into the stomachs of the dolphins where surgical instruments could not. I wonder how they ever thought of contacting this man?

"Nurse, this retractor is too short to reach into the dolphin's stomach. If only we knew someone with a really long, skinny arm. Quick, call Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. If he's not available, give the Guinness World Records people a shout. They might know of a person who is exceptionally tall, locally available, and who doesn't fear losing a limb to razor sharp dolphin teeth."

I'm sure Bao was wondering if his great height would be used for any reason other than saving goats and yaks from tall trees. I guess now he has realized his porpoise. Or porpoises....

Comments:
ouch.
the bad pun lives on...
 
Dairn,
I am waiting to hear about Seattle, or the latest poem, or ... traffic in the snow! Anything would be better than wondering about one's porpoise for another month. Thanks! Hope you are doing well!
 
I got a poem from Jayce for Christmas:

"There is some chocolate in my pocket.
I love you chocolate.
Would you like some chocolate from my pocket?
Hooray for chocolate in my pocket!"

No wonder my socks came out brown in the wash. New post coming soon...
 
I thought this was going to be about Scott Baio -- I feel so cheated.
 
... and not to question the Chinese and their infinite wisdom, but what the crap was a dolphin doing that far away from the water? Did they bring the Dolphin to the tall guy or did he just walk over?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter