Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Real Men Don't Eat Quiche...

But I hope they buy it! I did a Costco run today, with my list of necessary items for the Ladies' Tea this Saturday at the church. Sausage rolls, cheese and crackers, mandarin oranges, Christmas cookies, nanaimo bars, and mini quiches. I was instructed to get 200 of everything, but I only got 180 of the quiches (shhhh!). Besides, who in their right mind, having a choice between a nanaimo bar and a quiche, would choose the flaky (to coin a term) pastry?

Speaking of the macho gender, guys sure don't do much to dispel that "men are pigs" accusation, do they? I used the restroom facilities at the aforementioned Costco, and looking into the urinal I counted 5 pieces of chewed up and discarded gum. Like, what? Was it a competition of some kind to plug up the holes in the drain? Maybe the second, third, fourth and fifth guys just thought, "anything he can do, I can do better." Or maybe it was a type of bathroom art? Whatever their issue, I hope that there weren't more guys whose gum just didn't quite make it all the way.

In other news, Kylan can't pronounce "snow" yet. He calls it, "nose." Cute, eh? Let it nose, let it nose, let it nose....

Comments:
Ummm.... I don't really know what quiche is... I think it is kinda like a butter tarte... only lacking yumminess... so maybe I an a no good girl..
But I would never trade my womaness for a view of a gum decorated urinal...
Men are pigs.. what can I say??
Women rule and men...
 
Those holes in the bottom of urinals are WAY over-rated anyways!

I usually stick my used gum inside the automatic hand-dryers, so that it is out of sight.

And come on, admit it D...you ate the extra 20 quiche(s?) on the way home, didn't you?!
 
I was confused when Kylan started saying "No no no no no no." as soon as we got outside.
 
NO! Not WHITE "CHOCOLATE"... NOT NOW... AHH... YOU MEAN MEAN MAN... DON'T EVEN THINK OF WHITE ... NOT AT THIS CRUCIAL POINT IN THE CRAVINGS...
 
i just realized that I've been eating Al's gum for years thinking it was some form of japanese gum dispenser... i thought the heat was there to make it soft again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter