Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Happy Birthday To Me...

"They say it's your birthday... it's my birthday too, yeah!"

I slept in today... I went to the doctor today... I got antibiotics for my bronchitis today... and then I opened the door to my balloon and streamer-filled office... today! Thanks for brightening things up, JTJ!

Today I am 37. It is significant because it is the same age my dad turned when I was born. He is going to be 74 this year, so I am exactly half his age. I'll never be half his age ever again... I'll always be catching up to him. My dad is great. Watch out behind you, dad!

In other news, I had a really funny post idea a few days ago, but for the life of me I can't remember it. If you see it lying around anywhere (maybe under the cushions on your couch), send it my way, ok? 'Appreciate it....

Comments:
Dairn,

Happy Belated B-Day, man!
Can't beleive i forgot, so very sorry 'bout that - life is in a bit of an uproar lately. Haven't even done any real bloggin' of my own lately.
Cheers! Happy whole year, and many more!
 
Well, I did think about you lots yesterday, and at 11:15, actually had a moment to phone. But who in their right mind phones to wake you up at the end of the day to wish you Happy Birthday? RON. (hope he doesn't see this). Its finally our spring break, and I can breathe again!

Bronchitis!!! We must share similar genes! Its the one thing that I am most succeptable to but I have been avoiding it for a few years now. Maybe its an age thing. So your are 37? I should realize that there are a few months when we are only 10 years apart. Forgot your topic, uh? A true sign of maturing ~ its about time!

I wish you a wonderful year, Dairn! Enjoy all you can, and never forget that you are a blessing, and we are glad you came to be a part of our family! Blessings & Love!
 
HINT, HINT, ... Its now March 31st. Your birthday was awhile ago, and because it wasn't 40 or 50, you are only allowed to celebrate for a week, not a month. Time to move on, D. Sorry to remind you.
 
Its now April 16th, and I thought about you. :) A month past your birthday, and I am still wishing you good adventures on God's travel plan!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter