Friday, January 11, 2008

 

Bloggin, Bloggin, Bloggin, Keep Them Doggies Bloggin, Rawhide...!

Well, well, well, Mr. Bond, we meet again. I don't know how you found me, but I do know you'll like what I have up my sleeve for your surprise visit today... a laser death ray!!

Phew, got that out of my system.

Wow, it's 2008 already? I've been asleep for a LONG time! There are some old songs rolling around in my head this morning. See if they make any sense to you:
"(dun, dun, dun) Another one blogs the dust." - Queen
"Does anybody really know what blog it is? Does anybody really care?" - Chicago
"If I had a million bloggers..." - Barenaked Ladies
"American blogger, stay away from me..." - BTO
"What's blog got to do, got to do with it?" - Tina Turner
"Shot through the blog, and you're to blame..." - Bon Jovi
"Might as well blog (blog!), go ahead and blog." - Van Halen
"I found my blog, on blueberry hill..." - Fats Domino
"Raise a little blog, raise a little blog, raise a little, blog!" - Trooper

That's my inspirational thought for the day. Hope one of those classics gets caught in your head for a while! In the meantime, I'll see you back on Facebook....

Comments:
Those are some nasty tunes you've laid on us, so let me remind you of the theme song for 'The Littlest Hobo'! Enjoy.
 
Darn, Littlest Hobo!

"There's a voice, that keeps on calling me.
Down the road, it's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make a new friend.
So come along, let's travel on, then I'm gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll wanna settle down.
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on..."

(or something like that)
 
Yay!!! PPDP's blogging again!!!

here's one that'll get stuck in your head: "zoom zoom zoom!" (hahaha)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter