Wednesday, January 30, 2008

 

Ferris Wheel 1 Has Broken Down...

I have virtually conquered my fear of roller coasters.

What I mean is, I build them while playing Roller Coaster Tycoon rather than actually riding them, because... well, there's a lot less vomit involved. Actual vomit. Of course with my parks, there's lots of "virtual vomit." That's what the handymen are for!

My daughter got the Roller Coaster Tycoon game in a box of cereal a couple years ago (probably Honey Nut Cheerios or something), and we've been playing for a few weeks now. It's a ton of fun, and rather addictive. I've been helping her with different aspects of her parks: the placement of various rides and attractions; working on walkways, park benches and food stalls; and giving her name suggestions for some of her fun creations. But on the sly, I've been building some of my own parks, and creating vicious, virtual creatures that I would hate for even my worst enemy to ride. It's been fun!

But don't worry if faces are a little green exiting my latest scream machine, I'll just hire another handyman to do a bit of sweeping....

Comments:
I can happily say I've never vomitted on an amusment ride... but a lot of my friends have :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter