Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

They're Magically Delicious...



I bought a new cap yesterday at Wal-Mar... err, I mean, Zellers.

Just a side note: Does anyone else feel guilty for shopping at Wal-Mart? I mention it in hushed tones depending on who's within earshot, sometimes. But to tell you the truth, their child labour practices and overuse of the smiley face stickers aside, I love shopping there.

I was looking for snow pants for Jayce because, well, it's snowing and she'd like to play in said snow. Who am I to stop the innocent yearnings of a young heart in the wintertime? While I was there, I bought this Lucky Charms hat. I saw it, I liked it, and I purchased it. How's that for impulse buying? Actually I bought two. You'll be able to purchase the other one at an inflated price on eBay soon. Watch for it.

Anyways, there's something I want to ask you: What is your favourite cereal? I've got quite a few that I like, but Corn Pops and Froot Loops are right up there.

Fire your responses under comments, unless it's Red River cereal, then I don't wanna know....


Comments:
My fav. cereal... Hmmmm...

Golden Grahams! (Yum!)

or Mini wheats wheats wheats!

:P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter