Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Peripheral Driving...

I got to watch about 20 minutes of Disney's Beauty And The Beast yesterday. I missed some of the best parts, however, because the SUV in front of me turned off the road (that screen hanging down between the front seats was pretty small anyway, and without hearing any sound you lose a bit of the plot). It was pretty cool being entertained while monotonously driving in Surrey, crossing the Port Mann Bridge, then heading for PoCo. Although there were some minor annoyances. For instance, every time the screen got bigger, I realized I needed to apply the brakes or I'd be in the SUV with those people ("Uh, hi... popcorn?"). And a couple times the kid in the back seat would raise his arms in the air blocking my view of the screen (a quick honk and a, "Down in front, I can't see the stupid candle guy with the French accent!" and things would return to normal).

Alas, I never saw the end. And I can't remember if the beauty slays the beast, or if the beast eats her up with a nice chianti. Oh well, today I'll be cruising behind minivans looking for The Little Mermaid....

Comments:
hahaha - for a second I thought you got a new mini van!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter