Friday, June 11, 2010

 

No Ants In My Pants...

Just in my hair. Seriously. After my run in Deer Lake Park this morning, I huffed and puffed back into the house and was about to have a shower when I looked in the mirror. There above my forehead, crawling through some of my ever-so-thinning hair, I saw a black ant. That must have been quite a ride for the little guy! One minute he's minding his own business on a leaf, the next he's seeing the bush rushing past as I bob and weave along the trail. He clung on for dear life and will no doubt have an amazing story to tell when he makes it back to his ant hill again. Good luck little guy! After gently releasing him, and briefly before flushing, I wondered if my house's sewage system led to Deer Lake or not....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter