Tuesday, June 08, 2010

 

Royal Flush...

We have been teaching our 5 year old, Kylan, to not flush the toilet if someone's having a shower. He has now become accustomed to yelling from the bathroom, "Is anyone in the shower?" every time he uses the toilet. The other morning he came into our ensuite bathroom while I was showering and said that he needed to use the washroom but he wouldn't flush. From under the spray I told him it was no problem, and then I heard him proceed to say out loud to himself, "Don't flush, don't flush, don't flush..." Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... FLUSH! "Augghh, sorry daddy!" I was laughing so hard listening to him that I barely noticed the scalding hot water burning my flesh. Kids!

In other news, I instructed my children at the dinner table that if they are ever being chased by a rhino, they should find some stairs. I don't think rhinos are adept at climbing stairs. That's some pretty solid advice, I think....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter