Sunday, July 03, 2011

 

WHAT THE...?

My almost 7-year-old son, Kylan, has developed a habit recently of saying, "What the...?" a lot, with a feigned shocked expression to match. "What the...? What the...? What the...?" We've been trying to tell him to tone down the "what the's...?" because it's getting kind of ridiculous. I almost told him the awful truth that a kitten gets punched in the face every time someone says or writes "what the...?", but I just knew he'd respond with an animated, "What the...?" and then another kitty would be seeing stars. In fact, just in explaining this to you, dear reader, 8 kittens have been punched in the head (including my title). I know, eh? Crazy! "What the...???"

Oops, 9...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter